3.27.2008

Wal-mart does Baby Mod


As I was looking through Apartment Theray's ohdeedoh, their nursery section, I saw this dresser, a compliment to the matching changing table and crib. The kicker? These are from WAL-MART! Now, there have been times in the past when Wal-Mart has surprised me with a cute lamp or two, but for the most part, they're not even close to being the design-worthy match to Target I think they'd love to be. This furniture, however, gives me hope.

That said, as one of my coworkers put it, "Looks aren't everything- probably made of paper by small children...looks good in the picture, though." (Some of us aren't huge fans of Wal-mart, clearly). Thoughts?

2 comments:

traphic signs said...

i am going to have to agree with your coworker... my moral issues with wal mart are just tooo strong.

Anonymous said...

moral issues with Walmart aside, this furniture is actually made by Million Dollar Baby. High quality product, slightly different paint combo's so that Walmart can sell it.