9.21.2007

Fall!


In case you didn't hear, fall starts on Sunday, and how THRILLED am I?? Who doesn't love to layer- because we all know I do. Well, I feel like everytime a season changes, I feel the need to buy new clothes for that season. I guess it's from 18 years of back-to-school shopping, and growing out of clothes (in all directions...) by the time the seasons rotated.

Well, this year, I want a new jacket / coat. I have a parka, and I have a fleece, but a coat to wear to work is what I really want. I have a light-weight pink trench from Polo, but I'm starting to lose my patience with it- it's so light-weight that it barely does anything! ...It seemed like a good idea at the time...

Anyways, I found a coat at the Gap, of course. They have some really cute sweaters and whatnot for the fall, and I'm trying to convince myself not to go crazy, but this jacket seems like the answer to all of my wildest dreams. Thoughts?

No comments: