10.26.2007

Wonderful Graffiti



Okay, on a lighter note...

I found this company this morning that does wall graphics- Wonderful Graffiti. After looking through their photo gallery I decided to make my own (I didn't know what to write so I ended up playing with some Eagles' lyrics) and found out that my taste highly exceeds my budget there.

However, looking at their shop of the pre-designed (eek!) graphics and those semi-customizable, the price is a little bit more feasible and still not bad. I want something in a deep red text for my bedroom... someday.

Thank goodness it's friday, right??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just put a quote on a client's little girl's room "A dream is a wish your heart makes" and it was the most wonderful experience! SO easy to put up -- and it looks fantastic! Save your pennies, because I am sure that you will LOVE whatever you choose! I know that I have roughly $8 bazillion worth of ideas stored up in my head...