11.08.2007

holiday gift wrap


I love wrapping presents- almost as much as I love giving them... and at times, more. However, each year I try to come up with some new paper that will be my main theme, or some colors or something- in a family celebration of 12, its fun to have your gifts stand out.

In looking online today, I looked through crate & barrel's selection of gift-wrap ideas, and I've got to tell ya- the ribbon is what really got me going. I think I'm going to resort back to the classic- brown packaging paper with nice ribbon: rich brown and deep red, thick, satin ribbons to tie-on a cute gift tag. Now all I need are the presents...

1 comment:

suzanne cabrera said...

Didn't know it before...but I think we were separated at birth. Aren't you a twin anyway? Wouldn't having a triplet make sense?