11.09.2007

NY Girl of my Dreams?


I just saw this guy interviewed on Good Morning America this morning- apparently this kid saw some girl on the subway and as soon as he worked up the guts to ask her out, she was done with her ride... So instead of thinking, "I guess if it's meant to be, I'll see her again sometime," like the rest of us, he creates a website. Creepy? Lets try to give him the benefit of the doubt and call it sweet.

So he makes this site, "ny girl of my dreams . com" and it has this sketch- which you really need to see full-size because it's actually very detailed (again, creepy?). Her friend saw it, emailed him, they met up last night and "totally clicked" as he told Diane Sawyer this morning.

Good thing that Charlotte's LightRail (subway-ish) system is opening up soon so someone can find love at first sight in my eyes, too... y'all keep your eyes open for websites by my secret, chance-encounter, admirers, okay?

1 comment:

traphic signs said...

whoa!! i don't even know what to say to that... cool, like you said creepy, good story to tell the grand kids... it reminds me of one of those bizarre story lines they tell on the TV show "How I MEt your Mother."

anyway i love the poster though!!