3.17.2008

riverhouse

This past weekend I got a real taste of Texas. literally.... meat meat and more meat. I went down to Gruene (pronounced green) for a lil R and R by the Guadalupe river.

We hung out on the dock, tubed in the very cold water, bbq-ed more than i have ever seen, watched the cows (and birds) go by and took a trip into town for a bit of boot stomping and singing at the oldest dancehall in Texas, Gruene Hall.

We even brought home some Texas wine!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures... you can see more on my Flickr' site. Thanks Sean and Shannon for getting married and bringing us all together and thanks to Davis for hosting at his awesome house!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As I've said a thousand times, I'm so glad you could come! It was fun to watch you experience some down home Texas!

It's funny about the meat - since Sunday night I haven't eaten any at all!