9.11.2007

organic eating?

A few months ago I found Kate Walsh's dining table (on the left) in an article in O at Home. I have been totally in love with it ever since. Today was our last day on the photo shoot and the home owners had an equally awesome table (the one on the right). I think this is something I want to strive to emulate for when I have my own home. They are so cool and one of a kind. And to your post on reclaimed wood this could be a really cool way to use it!

Below are is a quick shot look at the house we have been at for the last two days. It was a festival of materials. My favorite is the Austin Limestone.The flooring in the kitchen is cork tiles. The fossils in the limestone are gorgeous. And those are the 2' gold fish I was telling you about.

5 comments:

traphic signs said...

So... if you have an organically made table with natural, organic materials in and around it, does it make it okay to eat mcdonalds there?

traphic signs said...

why pray-tell would you want to eat mcDonalds?... whataburger?? maybe.

traphic signs said...

Hey remember that time I live in NC and we don't have whataburger? We have to get our fix from other places... at least we finally got Chipotle.

Joslyn said...

Erin, i love that house.....is it in ft. worth??

traphic signs said...

nope its in Dallas!